Hiking Log 行山紀錄

Hailuogou, Sichuan 四川海螺溝


  • 23 Jul 2020 – Yanzigou Scenic Resort, 燕子溝景區
    • 7 km
    • Altitude: 2,550m – 2,760m
    • 十里仙境
We spent half day visiting Yanzigou. We chose it because it is good for hiking and a less popular spot.
我哋去了燕子溝行山。依個景區比海螺溝小眾以及適合行山。
It was a rainy day which made the scenery mysterious and beautiful.
那天下著雨,風景更神秘及美麗。
The park was in the middle of big mountains and forest with big trees.
景區是在大山及森林之中,有好多大樹。
Breathtaking view. 像水墨畫一樣的仙境。
The red stones are caused by some kind of algae. We are told they can only be found in this region.
紅石灘,紅色的是藻,有資料說只有這個區域才有。
We found many kinds of mushrooms in the forest.
我們行山時發現很多不同的菇。
Akie was standing next to Yanzigou. Both Hailuogou and Yanzigou are small streams.
Akie 站在燕子溝。燕子溝和海螺溝同樣是小小的河。
Trees are magnificent. We hope everyone can treasure our environment.
這裏可以找到非常漂亮的樹。我們希望每個人都能珍惜大自然。
Let‘s protect the environment. We can do without a lot of things but we can’t do without trees and wildlife.
讓我們一起保護環境。我們可以沒有很多的東西,但我們不可以沒有樹及野生動物。


  • 22 Jul 2020 – Hailuogou’s Caiyangcun 海螺溝蔡陽村
    • 17 km
    • Altitude: 1,500m – 1,800m
    • 海螺溝磨西鎮,蔡陽村,龍壩尾村,蔡陽村,摩西鎮
This is our second hike in Hailuogou. We asked the locals for good trails and the receptionist of our guesthouse recommended us to go to her village. But she said no body nowadays would walk there as it is too far away, about 8 km walking.
這是我們第二次在海螺溝行山。我哋會問當地人有什麼好的行山路線,一般都說沒有,因為行山文化沒有流行。我們客棧的前台提議我們去她的村子蔡陽村。 但是她說太遠了,現在沒有人會走路去的。
To reach the village, we walked from the top of the cliff where the town we stayed is and passed through a big bridge and then all the way uphill till reaching the end of the road.
要到蔡陽村,我們先從懸崖上的海螺溝鎮往下走,經過一道大橋,然後一直上山直到路的盡頭。
It suddenly rained. We were lucky to find a house nearby. When the owner came back and found two strangers in front of his house, he welcomed us to go in for tea.
突然下大雨,我們躲在一間屋門前。主人回來看到兩個陌生人後,邀請我們進去他家喝茶。
After walking 6km continuous uphill, before reaching the village, we found an old temple in the entrance guarding the village.
行了6公里後,入村前,我們看到的是守護著這片土地的寺廟。
We found the village very tidy and clean.
很美麗又整潔的村。
Villagers have a small piece of land to grow vegetables and a house for living and raising livestocks. Living conditions have been improved significantly in recent years.
村民一般都有一塊小小的田種植,有一間房子居住及養牲畜,生活看上去過得不錯。
I told the receptionist now some city people like living the village life which is less stressful and spacious. She said the villagers want to move out to the cities. The receptionist herself studied in the provincial capital city, Chengdu, but she chose to move back to her village for better quality of life and to be close to her parents.
我跟前台女孩子說現在有些城市人喜歡鄉村的生活,因為壓力沒有那麼大及有空間。她説村裡的人都想到外面城市去。前台女孩在成都唸書,但選擇回到村裡面,有更好的生活及能夠留在父母身邊。
This family has a small plot of land in front of their old house and they also built a new house. We found this typical in the countryside.
這家人的老房子前有一片土地,他們並建了新房子。我們發現在村子裡這是挺普遍的。
A beautiful traditional wooden house.漂亮的老木房子。
We found the villagers very friendly.
蔡陽村及龍壩村的村民很友善。
We walked around 8 km and finally reached the end of the road.
我們從民宿出發一直走了約 8 公里,終於走到路的盡頭。
We found a lot of corn fields along the way. The villager grow corns to feed their own pigs.
好高大的粟米林,村民種粟米是用來餵他們養的豬。


  • 21 Jul 2020 – Hailugou’s Mogangling 海螺溝摩崗嶺
    • 18 km
    • Altitude: 1,500m – 2,200m
    • 海螺溝磨西鎮,經紅軍小路,摩崗嶺,磨西鎮
The trail started by plunging steeply into the gorge and around a hydropower plant and then back up to the peak.
從摩西鎮出發先往下到山谷底部然後一直往上往摩崗嶺。
Corn field. 粟米林。
The road is built on a very steep cliff.
懸崖邊上的路。
紅軍小路
Passing through the dense forest. 森林中找路。
We were able to find a lot of mushrooms.
一路找到很多菇。
Red mushroom. 紅色的菇。
And moth. 也看到美麗的飛蛾。
Technical trail. 不容易的山路。

The view is spectacular. 山頂的景色。
A long and difficult way down, we hiked 18km that day.
落山比上山更難。
Countless big mountains. 這裏有無數的大山。
Tibetan house. 藏族的房子。
Moxi Town is built spectacularly in between two rivers on top of very steep cliffs.
摩西鎮是建在兩條河中間的懸崖上。
Moxi Town is surrounded by big mountains.
摩西鎮比大山包圍。
Magnificent clouds and mountains.
高原上的雲與山。

10 thoughts on “

    1. 佢真係幾勁,我地後來到左超過三千海拔就停左行山,直至過左十幾日完全適應左高原之後。

  1. 今次相片及歷程演述做得很好, 記著要行程小心。不要樂極忘形,要記著向大家報平安呀😃

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *